In 1938 our great grandfather laid the foundation stone for the globally operating BRANSCHEID-GROUP.
Today, in the fourth generation, we combine tradition and innovation to supply top-quality products.
We still manufacture exclusively in Germany and can rely on our employees’ long years of experience, as well as on our cutting-edge technical equipment.
In order to meet our own very high quality standard down to the last detail, we took over the forging company Köllmann & Vorlaender in 2007. The companies within the BRANSCHEID-GROUP are now among the leading companies in their branch.
One aspect that has been constant since the company was founded and will continue to be so into the future, is that the focus of our work remains firmly on meeting our customers’ wishes.
- Founding of the single-member company Wilhelm BRANSCHEID
- Company is continued by Paul-Willi BRANSCHEID
- Founding of the company P.W. BRANSCHEID GmbH by Paul-Willi BRANSCHEID and Wilfried BRANSCHEID
- Extension of our production halls
- Construction of a new administration building and additional extension of our production halls
- Company is renamed Ketten BRANSCHEID GmbH
- The drop forge Köllmann & Vorlaender is purchased,
company name is changed to BRANSCHEID Umformtechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- Comprehensive modernisation and extension of the drop forge
|Employees||More than 50 skilled workers and salaried employees|
|average length of employment||13 years|
|Production area||5.500 m²|
|Employees||More than 20 skilled workers and salaried employees|
|average lenght of employment||10 years|
|Production area||4.700 m²|
|Certification||ISO 9001:2008, Certification as Q1-supplier for the German railway supply industrie, Manufacturer-related production qualification (HPG), AD 2000-data sheet W0, DGR 97/23 EG|